WARRANTY POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Two Year 100% Parts and LaborPrecision Equipment Mfg. will warrant to the original consumer or purchaser that your Trailer unit will be free from defects in original factory materials and workmanship under normal use and service for (2) two calendar years from date of delivery to the original purchaser:
- Warranty begins upon dates stated on properly completed “In Service Registration Form”.
- Warranty begins from shipment arrival date.
All warranty services must be completed by Precision Equipment Mfg. certified service technician or an authorized representative of Precision Equipment Mfg. in accordance with the Warranty Policy. An End User or Sub-Dealer is responsible to have an authorized Precision Equipment Mfg. Dealer perform warranty work. Defective part(s) may be required to be returned to Precision Equipment Mfg. before warranty reimbursement/credit will be issued. Warranty documents and parts return must be processed before 30 days of work completion. Precision Equipment Mfg. reserves the right to issue reimbursement up to 30 days from receipt of warranty paperwork and returned parts.
Precision Equipment Mfg. reimbursement program is as follows:
- Dealer Stocked Parts used at time of Warranty are reimbursed at dealer cost plus 15%. This policy is to entice dealers to stock service parts
- Parts shipped by Precision Equipment Mfg. at time of Warranty will be reimbursed at dealer cost.
- No reimbursement will be considered without a detailed explanation of additional work performed and approval by a Precision Equipment Mfg. Service representative.
- Warranty reimbursement is issued as an account credit or in form of direct payment depending on account status. Direct payments will only be made if the Dealer account is in payable status for 30 consecutive days.
- Invoices and/or Employee Work Orders will not be considered as official Warranty documentation, but may be submitted as further documentation if needed.
- Reimbursement for parts purchased by dealer must be accompanied by receipt and will be reimbursed at Dealer Net as if purchased through Precision Equipment Parts department.
The Dealers procedure for warranty claim reimbursement is as follows:
- Dealer calls in to obtain a warranty claim number (WCN) and to determine whether to return failed part(s).
- Dealer fills out, in full, the warranty claim form.
- Dealer fills out, in full, the part return tag. (If part(s) are requested)
- Dealer keeps top copy and attaches other two copies to the part. (If part(s) are requested) Dealer to mail, fax or email warranty claim form to Precision Equipment Mfg. If claim is by email, it is recommended dealer use email@example.com and requests a return receipt.
- Precision Equipment Mfg. will acknowledge via email that they received the warranty claim. 6. If parts are requested for return, provide copies of WCN and RGA within box
Further information regarding warranty, please contact:
Precision Equipment Mfg.
2719 40th Avenue North
Fargo, ND 58102
FAX (701) 280-0946
Attention: Jeremy Aus